Soufflesong Short Sleeve Blouse Review

 First real post, yay! I'll be talking today about my first ever blouses from the brand Soufflesong/ Neverland Lolita. I did also order a removable sleeve blouse from them, but I feel like that one deserves its own post. For this review I'll be rating the comfort, listing accuracy, value (is the price worth it), and overall opinion on a scale from 1-5. So on to the review. 

Value: 2/5

I bought the blouses from Soufflesong's Taobao store using SpreeNow as the shopping service, and including shipping they came out to be $35.50 USD each. It took around 2 months from the time of ordering to them arriving using DHL shipping, which is within the normal range for them, but something to keep in mind if you want your items within a certain time frame. To be exact, I ordered on September 1st, and they arrived at the shopping service on October 29th. The price itself isn't bad at all, but due to the things I'll cover in the rest of the review, I can't say it's worth it. 

Comfort: 2/5

Both of the blouses are polyester, so they're very hot despite being short sleeve, and they honestly feel really unpleasant on bare skin, so I tend to gravitate towards wearing my binder instead of a sports bra with these so that they don't come into direct contact with my skin. I bought the L size, which is listed as a 94 cm max bust, which I actually didn't realize until after purchasing. With my binder on, my bust is 92 cm and I fit the blouse comfortably, so the sizing is fairly accurate. I will say that the sleeves are extremely tight on my arms, so I have to wear it with the sleeves unbuttoned, which makes me a bit sad. I do wish they had thought to make the arms bigger for bigger bust sizes. In addition, after the very first time I washed the blouse, the white part of one of the heart buttons fell out and was lost despite me putting it on the gentle cycle, so they need to be dry cleaned as they're fragile. Another detriment to my opinion of the blouses.

Accuracy: 3/5 and 4/5

Here are the stock photos of the blouses


 Now, here are the photos of the pink blouse irl.





The color of the blouse irl is WAY darker than the stock photos, and the removable neck boy is much more peach colored, which completely threw me off since I bought it to match a specific print, which is a very light pink. To date I have only used this blouse in one coord because of how vastly different the colors are from what I have in my wardrobe. This specific blouse gets a 3/5 for accuracy. Next is the sax blouse. 




It's a cooler blue irl than shown in the stock photos, but it's close enough that it isn't an issue. The lace is a warmer, brighter blue that accurately matches the stock photo, so it's possible that they used old lace from the stock photo batch but new fabric that they hadn't taken photos of. The difference in color is very noticeable but honestly I kind of like it since I have a lot of different shades of sax in my wardrobe. The blue removable ribbon also matches really well. My only gripe with this blouse is that it came with white back lacing instead of blue, which isn't a huge deal since I'll only be wearing this with JSKs, but is still sucky. This particular blouse gets a 4/5 for accuracy. 

Overall Opinion: 3/5

I don't think Soufflesong is bad, but I likely won't be ordering any blouses from them again, as the next blouse I'll be reviewing (also from them) has issues as well. They have amazing color options and the designs are gorgeous, so if you don't mind a wait and don't have sensitivity to textures, these will be fine options to bring more color into your wardrobe. Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi hi~ First post~

Soufflesong Detachable Sleeve Blouse Review