Soufflesong Detachable Sleeve Blouse Review

 Ok, so on to the next review! This is another Soufflesong blouse review, but for a different blouse this time. The original listing can be found here: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45698797647 
I'll be following the same format as last time, so that includes the comfort, listing accuracy, value (is the price worth it), and overall opinion on a scale from 1-5. Thus begins the review!

Value: 4/5

As with the others, I bought this blouse from Soufflesong's Taobao store using SpreeNow as the shopping service, and including shipping it ended up being $22.96 USD. It took the same amount of time as the others to arrive since I bought them at the same time, but it did finish processing before the other two blouses. (2 months from the time of ordering to it arriving using DHL shipping).The price of this one was much cheaper than the other two despite it being more versatile thanks to the detachable sleeves, so despite the issues I'll bring up in the rest of the review, I do absolutely think it was worth it. 

Comfort: 3.5/5

The blouse is made of polyester, so it's definitely more fall/winter oriented even when not using the detachable sleeves. It is see-through however, so you will need to wear a tank-top underneath or only use it under JSKs, which adds to it only being useful in colder weather. The material feels better against my skin than the other blouses, so that's a plus. I bought the L size, which is listed as a 96 cm max bust. Mine is 96 cm exactly, so I do have to wear a binder with this blouse to fit into it, but I wear a binder with Lolita anyway so I have no issues with that, and would say that the sizing is accurate. My main gripe with the blouse is the detachable sleeves. For whatever reason, there is only one place to attach the sleeve, so it hangs oddly when worn and you have to constantly pull up on the side that isn't attached. This makes it very tedious to wear for a long period of time due to the constant need of adjustment. It isn't as tight on my arms as some detachable sleeves are, but it's still a huge pain in the butt, and I'll have to sew a new button and loop onto each sleeve of the blouse to fix the issue. 


Accuracy: 5/5

Here are the stock photos for the short sleeve and long sleeve versions.

                 

And here is the blouse irl



I'd say in terms of accuracy, it's exactly on the mark. The blouse looks exactly like the stock photo, the colors match what I was expecting when I ordered, and all the details look the same. I was very pleasantly surprised by this considering the discrepancies with the other blouses I ordered. I was a bit surprised by the removable bow included, but it was a pleasant surprise, and it didn't come attached, so no tiny little holes in the blouse. 

Overall Opinion: 4/5

If I had to base my future orders on just this blouse, I'd likely be willing to order from Soufflesong again, but considering all three blouses I've ordered from them had issues that affected the wearability and comfort of them, this blouse being overall decent isn't enough to save my opinion, and I'll likely avoid ordering again unless there's a huge sale. I will say that for the price, this blouse was definitely worth it, so if you can find others from them around this price, I suggest going for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi hi~ First post~

Soufflesong Short Sleeve Blouse Review